How to Apply
Our staff welcomes the opportunity to make your application process as smooth as possible. If you have any questions, you can email us and we will be happy to help you.
You will need to complete the following steps to apply. Click on step 1 below to get started!
- Applicant Information
- Education information
- Financial Certification
For concurrent enrollment or students with F-2, J-1, or J-2 visas:
- If you are under 18 years old at the time of orientation, submit your most recent academic record (transcript or diploma)
- If you have attended any U.S. schools, submit transcripts from each U.S. school you have attended
- If you are 18 years old or older and never attended a U.S. school, transcripts are recommended and may be required
Schools are legally required to verify funding information before issuing an I-20. Please submit a bank letter or balance statement issued within the last 6 months showing that there is a minimum balance of $19,9352020欧洲杯投注备用 to fund your tuition and living expenses for at least the first year.***
2020欧洲杯投注备用Note: If you are a government-sponsored student, you can provide a support letter from your sponsor that states amount of financial support and dates of award. The financial documents must be in English and clearly state your name and details about the sponsorship.
If you are already a student in the U.S., please submit a Transfer Status Verification Form. Please ask the international student advisor at your current school to complete this form and return it to Shoreline.
If you have already taken an English Proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.), you may be eligible for exemption from ESL and/or EAP courses at Shoreline.
All new F-1 full-time students applying to Shoreline Community College for Fall, Winter, and Spring quarter admission will automatically be considered for $500 and $1000 individual scholarships. To receive full consideration for the scholarship, your application must be received no later than 2 months before2020欧洲杯投注备用 the International Student Orientation start date.
- Applicant must have been accepted to Shoreline Community College as an F-1 student
- Applicant must enroll full time (minimum of 12 credits) to receive the scholarship
- Applicant must not have previously attended any college in the United States
- Transfer students from another college or university are not eligible
- The Scholarship is a non-renewable, one-time award and will be applied directly to your first quarter's tuition
After your complete application is received
- An acceptance package will typically be created within two business days after receiving a complete application.
Accepted students will be sent an I-20 form and official acceptance packet. This I-20 form is the immigration document that you will need to apply for a student visa at your local U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
2020欧洲杯投注备用We accept students at all levels of English. If you have taken an English proficiency test you can submit it with your application.
*Part of the application fee will cover refreshment costs and retention activities
**Application materials will not be returned.
***Copies of financial documents are acceptable; however, we reserve the option to ask for originals, additional documents, or to contact the financial institution for verification. The accountholder on the bank statement must be the person who will actually support the student financially. Applicants submitting fraudulent documents will be disqualified from receiving an I-20 document or admission as an F-1 student.
Fall Quarter 2020
Orientation: September 14
First day of classes: September 23
Final exams end: December 10
Winter Quarter 2021
Orientation: December 28
First day of classes: January 6
Final exams end: March 24
Spring Quarter 2021
Orientation: March 29
First day of classes: April 5
Final exams end: June 18